I provide Full Production & Field Producer services in Paris for small and medium sized productions through my company Oui Can Doo Technical Services, for Branded Content, TV, Corporate & Advertising Shoots.
I also work in TV production; researching and segments for Lifestyle and Travel shows.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Setting-up production budgets
- Sourcing and scouting locations
- Obtaining shooting permits
- Camera & equipment rental
- Co-ordinating casting with local casting agency
- Hiring crew (hair & makeup, stylists, technicians, photographers etc)
PRODUCTION SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Reserving hotels, ground transfers and organizing daily logistics and transport of crew during filming
- Drawing-up Shooting Schedules and Call Sheets
- Managing Release Forms
- Budget follow-up and analysis (Purchase Orders, invoices and expenses)
- On-site location management during shoot
Due to the paperwork involved, please allow a lead time of 10 business days to secure a location in Paris.
Almost all locations will require the payment of a location fee and the amount is usually based on the type of production (documentary, TVC, feature film etc...).
FROM APRIL 1st 2018 : All Sreet Permits are now delivered by City Hall
Please note that there is no such thing as a general street permit covering all streets in Paris - the permit application must list the names of the streets you wish to film on and indicate the times you plan to be there.
Street Permits do not cover Municipal Parks & Gardens, Markets, Canals, the Quays of the Seine or domains such as the grounds of the Louvre and the Palais Royal - all of the above are subject to specific permits from the appropriate authorities.
For a crew of 10 people or less with light equipment and a shoot taking place between 7am and 10pm at night, please allow 5 business days for the permit application to be processed. For a crew of more than 10 people, please allow a minimum of 10 business days to process permit application.
Applications must include:
- a synopsis of the project
- a list of precise locations and times you plan to be there
- a detailed list of equipment
- a list of crew
- All requests for a permit will require proof of public liability insurance for the duration of the shoot
- Images of the Eiffel Tower shot during the day fall within the Public Domain and as such can be used freely.
- Images of the Eiffel Tower lit-up at night are subject to the payment of royalties, the amount of which is based on intended use and media plan.